- Excellent customer service skills – Friendly demeanor.
- Attention to Detail & Good Follow-Through.
- Must work in a professional and safe manner appropriate to the fire life safety industry.
- Ability to work independently, be mechanically inclined, and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English – Written and Verbal.
- Valid Drivers License with a safe driving record.
- Ability to keep company supplied service vehicle clean, organized, and with complete inventory.
- Ability to to navigate SF Bay Area, including driving in San Francisco.
- Ability to adhere to and follow instructions, procedures, safety guidelines, rules and regulations at all times.
- Capable of performing physical labor including carrying and/or moving items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Random Testing through-out employment will be performed.
- Pre-Employment Background Check will be performed.
You will join our professional team, providing service to our existing customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. You will be expected to be a positive and professional representative of Arrow Fire at all times. You will complete inspection reports, work orders, and invoices, You will meet with customers, building engineers, and property managers. You will drive a company provided, well maintained, and professional service vehicle supplied with all parts, tools and equipment. You will be required to keep this service vehicle clean and organized, and with a complete inventory. You MUST be able to work independently as well as part of a team. This position is based out of our Fremont Facility, but service work is performed all over the Bay Area, including San Francisco.
While we are looking for experienced & licensed fire extinguisher technicians, we will consider training the right person.