Fire Sprinkler Technician / Fire Protection
This is a FULL TIME Position – a consistent 40 Hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Vacation – Holidays – Medical
Arrow Fire Protection has provided quality service to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 40 years. We are a well established and stable Company. We are looking to add an additional sprinkler technician to our team to perform inspections, testing, maintenance, and repairs on fire sprinkler systems, fire hoses, fire extinguishers, and other fire protection related equipment for our existing clients. Ideally we we are looking for an experienced sprinkler technicians, or for someone with a fire protection background. You must be customer service oriented, friendly, and have a professional appearance appropriate to the fire life safety industry.
- Excellent customer service skills – Friendly demeanor.
- Attention to Detail & Good Follow-Through.
- Must work in a professional and safe manner appropriate to the fire life safety industry.
- Ability to work independently, be mechanically inclined, and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English – Written and Verbal.
- Valid Drivers License with a safe driving record.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively , and to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to keep company supplied service vehicle clean, organized, and with complete inventory.
- Ability to to navigate SF Bay Area, including driving in San Francisco.
- Ability to adhere to and follow instructions, procedures, safety guidelines, rules and regulations at all times.
- Capable of performing physical labor including carrying and/or moving items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Random Testing through-out employment will be performed.
- Pre-Employment Background Check will be performed.
You will join our professional team, providing service to our existing customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition to standard tasks for the job, you will be expected to complete inspection reports, work orders, and invoices. You will meet with customers, building engineers, and property managers. You will drive a well maintained, company provided service vehicle, supplied with the parts and tools required for the project at hand. You will be expected to keep our service vehicle clean, organized and maintain inventory. You will provide labor as a helper on larger jobs, but must also be able to work independently. This position is based out of our Fremont facility and work is performed throughout the Bay Area, including San Francisco.